I'm sweet as heaven, I'm hot as hell, I'm the finest girl, as you can tell. I'm a lil angel, short and sweet, don't make me mad or you'll get beat , sweety!

the path i choose.

www.tips-fb.com
lately i sering memikirkan dia. memikirkan tentang kami. tentang relAtionship kami. wondering apa ending kami. wondering whether  if i choose the right path?

sorry kerana telah terlintas di fikiran aku tentang kita. yes aku ragu-ragu tentang relationship kita. n no bukan aku tak trust you , perhaps a lil bit. tapi now aku much more ragu- ragu tentang diri aku. aku tersangatlah ragu-ragu whether if im worth having you as my boyfie sayang. because i ain't good enaff for you. i doubt myself. i can't be good. im still the old me. the one yang too stupido. cepat terpengaruh wif others. senang dipujuk rayu. 

OMG i hate myself for being stupid. why am i doing this to you?? bukan aku tak sayang kau , I REALLY DO. tapi ku cepat mengikut hasutan syaitan . terlalu mengikut perasaan . hawa nafsu. we need to talk sayang. how i wish if i could read ur mind. how i wish if i able to go through ur heart. n how i wish if i can read ur eyes everytime my eyes meet wif urs.

i can't wait to meet you dis thursday. i fuckin miss you. sumpah dari last meet kita , hari selasa last week aku can't get you outta ma mind. everytime i woke up from my sleep confirm aku akan sebut nama kau. yeah i  do miss you a lot. everyday. aku nak sangat jumpa kau , tapi i wanna focus kat ma paper first. lagipun aku rasa lebih baik tak meet dulu. biar rasa rindu menggunung. baru nanti kami tak akan mensia-siakan our date. yeah i love being wif him. koz dia sentiasa buat aku feel good. sentiasa buat aku happy. even actually he's doin nothing , aku memang rasa wat a day la everytime im with him.

so sorry i dah doubt about us. i shouldn't rite? promise i won't sia- siakan ur love to me.promise i won't do stupid things. promise i won't repeat my biggest mistake ever. promise i will keep you in ma mind. always. every seconds. 

damn. why should la i doubt about us. u're the best i ever had now :D



ada mata , baca. ada hati , jangan benci :")

No comments:

Post a Comment